Woman with Curly Hair Laughing

Beautiful Teeth in Just One Day

Getting your smile back may be a lot easier than you can imagine. With more than two decades of experience in the immediate placement of dental implants, our dental specialists are experts in replacing failing or lost teeth with new teeth. In fact, our office was a pioneer in what’s called the “immediate loading” of...

Read More

Dr Lili Welcome Back Cake

Welcome Back, “Dr. Lili!”

We were thrilled to welcome back Dr. Liliana Aranguren following maternity leave and the birth of her beautiful daughter, Sara, who joins adorable big brother, Christian. Our team celebrated with a special luncheon and lots of excitement! We know that Dr. Lili’s patients are equally as delighted to see her back. As patient Armando G....

Read More

Our Doctors Are Also Educators and Authors

In May, Dr. De Souza played a key role at the “intense and productive” 7th ITI (International Team for Implantology) Consensus Conference held in Portugal. It was an opportunity for international  academics, clinicians and thought leaders to summarize and collate current knowledge about various topics in implant dentistry. Dr. De Souza’s group, led by Doctors...

Read More

Do Your Teeth Look Too Long?

Individuals with severe gum recession, a form of gum disease, may think that their teeth somehow look too long. Sometimes, in cases with individuals with gingival (gum) recession, greater than “normal” amounts of teeth are exposed, sometimes even the tooth roots. We’re happy to report that even though gum tissue does not naturally grow back,...

Read More

We Appreciate Our Support Teams!

At South Florida Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we’re so proud of our outstanding team of support staff. The patient reviews we receive from you inevitably also confirm just how much you, our patients, appreciate our dedicated team of surgical assistants, periodontal hygienists and front desk staff. We’re very proud to receive wonderful comments...

Read More

The Pros and Cons of Dental Implants

Did we get your attention with that headline? The truth is that, thankfully, there are rarely any “cons” or negative aspects of dental implants. The success rate for dental implants, when performed by highly skilled specialists, is more than 98%, and that remaining 2% statistic for the procedure is usually attributed to identifiable factors like...

Read More

Experts in Smile Zones

Summer is the perfect time to remind our current and future patients of the many ways we can help improve your “smile zone,” what we also refer to as the aesthetic zone—the front areas of your top and bottom arches of teeth that clearly show when you smile. Smile Zone Dental Implants We take all...

Read More

Top Doctors Once Again

Check out our fabulous team of doctors as featured in the April 2023 issue of Boca Magazine (pages 82-83).  Congratulations to Drs. Norkin, Ganeles, Aranguren, De Souza and Zfaz for once again being recognized as Top Doctors! Many of our guiding principles are summed up in the article, like this quote from Dr. Aranguren, who...

Read More

hand holding a no vaping sign

DNA Damage From Smoking and Vaping

Individuals who assume electronic or e-cigarette vaping products are less harmful than cigarettes should take note: A recent University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine study shows that “chronic use of vape products for several months could lead to biological consequences that contribute to disease development.” This particular study involved 72 healthy adults who...

Read More

happy man at the dentist

Afraid of the Dentist? We Can and Will Help!

Do you suffer from dentophobia? As you might suspect from the name, it’s a form of anxiety related to visiting a dentist. According to the Cleveland Clinic, about 36% of individuals in this country suffer from some sort of fear of dental treatment. And 12% have “extreme fear.” Also sometimes generally known as odontophobia or...

Read More